Monday 23 January 2012

Review on my Pitch.

Overall, my pitch went really well most, if not all, people understood what i was doing and could tell by the data that i had provided the types of artists i was going to use, the colour scheme and what type of magazines mines could relate to. The feedback i got by people was brilliant, better than i had expected it to be. Many of my peers told me that my pitch was one of the best in the class; the questions people asked me let me give abit more information about my magazine but it wasnt a lot. Questions that i was asked were: What the name of my magazine may be, why i chose the price of my magazine to be at the top end. I answered these questions in a straight foward manner and let people understand the name and pricing of my magazine.
Forunately, the teacher came up to me afterwards and told me that my presentation was one of the best in the class. I can look at other peoples blogs to see what they've written on their blogs about my magazine and pitch; this allows me to get aa clearer idea of what people like about my magazine and any drawbacks in it. This will be very useful for when i start developing my magazine.

After i had done mine, several other peers had done their's too and there was a great variety of different types of music genres however i noticed that indie and rock and pop. I am eager to start designing my magazine because i have got all my research and audience and feedback so i think i am quite ready to get on a start making my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment